Tuesday 21 October 2008

Review


Gods
Originally uploaded by orange tuesday
The original aim of Taipei Gulag was to breakout of the Expat mode and experience a fuller, richer, Taipei life. I've found myself anglo-ising my experience and not really being adventurous.

Have I change? Not really, I'm still flow within small circles but I'm eating more adverturously. I go the market much more often, I've tried many different things and have found out about many new restaurants. The amazing thing about Taipei is there's always a restaurant close by. The choice of food is amazing, especially when I think back to the UK. In my home town there many be 20 restaurants but you get that on a block here (at least), even in London, you usually have to make a journary to go to a good restaurant.

Here's to being more adventurous! The good thing about winter is that you can walk a lot more. The heat is bearable , even now and with the food changes with the seasons here.

Cheers

No comments: